Beyond Prediction Series: Building a Data Lake for Machine Learning with AWS
A Data Lake allows you to store massive amounts of data in its original form, without the need to enforce a predefined schema, enabling a far more agile and flexible architecture, which makes it easier to gain new types of analytical insights from your data. In this conversation with you we will show you how enterprises can start building their Machine Learning Capabilities using Data Lakes.
At this event, you will learn about:
- Data Lake implementation considerations
- Learn how AWS can help enable a Data Lake architecture
- Understand some of the key architectural considerations when building a Data Lake
- An Introduction to AWS AI and Machine Learning Platform
- How Enterprises can start building their Machine Learning Capabilities, AI and Machine Learning Services
Nitin Tyagi, Vice President, Enterprise Solutions, Cambridge Technology, Inc.
Peter Buckley, Vice President Sales, Cambridge Technology, Inc.
March 8th, 2018
March 13th, 2018
March 14th, 2018
March 15th, 2018
March 20th, 2018
March 21st, 2018
March 22nd, 2018