Cambridge Technology Enterprises conducted its 16th Annual General Meeting
IT services leader intends to become a dividend paying company
Hyderabad, India, 08th September 2015 – Cambridge Technology Enterprises (NSE: CTE) (BSE: 532801), an IT services leader focused on the convergence of big data and cloud, today conducted its 16th Annual General Meeting at Hotel Avasa in Hyderabad, Telangana.
CTE emerged as a provider of unique solutions in the convergence of cloud and big data space under the leadership of Aashish Kalra, who took over as the Chairman of the company in beginning of the year.
Since then, CTE has achieved the following milestones towards its target:
- Six months ending June 2015 vs. Six months ending June 2014
- Revenue: 103 percent increase
- EBITDA: 4821 percent increase
- Net profits: 516 percent increase
- Quarter ending June 2015 vs. Quarter ending June 2014
- Revenue: 109 percent increase
- EBITDA: 13103 percent increase
- Net profits: 856 percent increase
- CTE’s major focus has been in the US, especially in the mid-west region. The company has announced a multi-million investment in its global competency center.
- CTE has built partnerships with Oracle, Apica Systems, Amazon Web Services, ForgeRock, Rackspace, Tableau, and New Relic.
Addressing the shareholders, Aashish Kalra, Chairman of Cambridge Technology Enterprises delivered the guidance on the company’s performance and revenue, highlighting the major achievements. He re-iterated that the company is on track with the performance as part of the two year business plan, January 2015 till December 2016. He further added, “CTE is committed to its shareholders. We intend and desire to be a dividend paying company and we plan to announce the dividends in FY 2015-16. As part of our business plan, and with the current momentum, we intend to achieve $2 million revenue per month run rate by FY2016-17.”e
Cambridge Technology Enterprises (CTE) is an IT services leader focused on the convergence of big data and cloud. Recognized as a thought leader and innovator of enterprise solutions, CTE focuses on cloud application development and management, data warehousing, business intelligence (BI) and analytics on the cloud. Through designing and implementing enterprise IT strategies that leverage the cloud’s capabilities, CTE’s end-to-end services enable its customers to harness the data available to them. Its expertise across domains makes CTE a preferred choice for IT Strategy and Implementation to its customers. For more information, visit www.ctepl.com or follow @CTEofficial on twitter.
Media contact: Nilofar Nigar | +91- 40 – 40234400 | email@example.com