Ingest, visualize, and analyze website clickstream data to gain business insights
Discover the benefits of an AWS Clickstream analysis. Ingest, visualize, and analyze website’s clickstream data to gain business insights. High Availability Implementation on the AWS platform, with Cambridge Technology’s (CT) quick and secure architecture. Accelerate your time to analytical insight with Cambridge Technology, an AWS APN advanced consulting partner with an AWS certified Oracle competency and a member of the AWS Solutions Provider program. This AWS solution includes CT’s advisory services provided by our AWS Certified Cloud Architects to complement your solution. Additionally, we include options to purchase Oracle Licenses.
This Quick Start builds a clickstream analytics solution on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in about 30 minutes. It integrates AWS services such as Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon Elasticsearch Service (Amazon ES), Amazon Redshift, and Amazon QuickSight. The clickstream analytics solution provides:
- Streaming data ingestion, which can process millions of website clicks (clickstream data) a day from global websites.
- Near real-time visualizations of web usage metrics such as events per hour, visitor count, and referrers.
- Ability to build a recommendation engine with Amazon Redshift application programming interfaces (APIs).
- Ability to publish your website clickstream data to Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon ES.
- Analysis and visualizations of your clickstream data by using Kibana (an open-source tool that’s included with Amazon ES) and Amazon QuickSight.
This Quick Start is for users who want to get started with AWS-native components for clickstream analytics on AWS. Once this foundational layer is in place, you can use it to ingest, analyze, and generate business insights from your websites’ clickstream data.