Beyond Prediction Series: Implementing Enterprise Apache Kafka platform to enable Machine Learning
If you are an Enterprise Modernizing your legacy monolithic systems to support distributed, real-time event-driven architecture.
A key part of build such an architecture is the development of a universal event processing framework designed to accommodate transformation into an event-driven architecture (EDA).
Cambridge Technology has partnered with Confluent in helping enterprises to leverage the Apache Kalka platform to change their culture from batch processing to real-time stream processing.
- How Apache Kafka Works
- Integrating Apache Kafka Into Your Environment
- Benefits of Stream Processing and Apache Kafka Use Cases
- Apache Kafka Architecture & Fundamentals Explained
- End-to-End Integration from the IoT Edge to Confluent Cloud
- Leverage an event driven architecture for Machine Learning
- Find hidden insights in event data
Wednesday, November 13th 2019, 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
Nitin Tyagi, Vice President, Enterprise Solutions, Cambridge Technology, Inc.
Peter Buckley, Sales, Cambridge Technology, Inc.