Remaining Competitive building AI-first Solutions
If you are a company looking to remain competitive and take the first steps towards the inevitable AI transformation that is already taking place in so many industries, you will have a lot of questions about how to operationalize AI initiatives that drive immediate business value and put you on the path to ongoing longer term transformation.
In this webinar, we will cover some most important and mandatory areas to be focused on for assembling the data elements and defining the actionable high value business problems that can best, and only, be solved using AI/ML. Our event will help you understand what the common misconceptions are about the application of AI are, where the pitfalls are in algorithmic choices, how our AI/ML team provides the talent and experience you need and what the challenges and solutions are with respect to data preparation.
- The State of AI & Machine Learning Today
- The Hype-Cycle around AI
- Challenges to Building AI/ML Applications for Your Business
- Data Considerations in Determining Your AI Path
- AI Product Development – We’ve barely seen the “Tip of the AI Iceberg”
- Increased competition for AI Solutions
- Accelerating the journey – AWS AI/ML Services overview
Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
Rajan Lukose , CTO – Cambridge Technology
Nitin Tyagi , VP – Cambridge Technology