Migrate Virtual Machines from VMware to Oracle Virtualization
The Oracle VM virtualization solution is engineered for open cloud infrastructure. It delivers leading performance, scalability and reliability for enterprise SaaS and PaaS workloads as well as traditional enterprise applications. Oracle VM Support offers zero-downtime updates using Ksplice, additional management tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager, and lifetime support, all at a low cost. Businesses are demanding IT to deliver more new services faster than ever before. With more than 100 prebuilt, preconfigured, pretested templates for Oracle applications, Oracle has done the heavy lifting for you, enabling the virtualization of complex applications with near-zero application knowledge. Oracle VM features rapid application deployment, integrated lifecycle management, and active participation in industry trends, thus offers customers more choices by not only delivering standalone x86 virtualization solution, but also fully integrated converged infrastructure such as Oracle Private Cloud Appliance (PCA) and many other Oracle Engineered Systems.
- Build your business on the virtualization solution that powers Oracle Public Cloud, Oracle engineered systems, and thousands of customer installations
- Virtual machine templates allowed us to homogenize our server builds and allowed greater stability across our environment
- Enhance micro services and cloud-native application deployment with Docker and Containers
- Utilize powerful template capabilities to enable infrastructure as code and DevOps processes
- Gain continuous availability with on-demand security patching via Ksplice
- Learn more use cases for Oracle VM Templates and get in-depth knowledge on how to easily deploy Oracle Database 12c and Oracle RAC using Oracle VM Templates
- Reduce downtime and improve security with live patching and production-ready templates
- Simplify administration and troubleshooting with full-stack, enterprise grade support
Thursday, October 24th 2019, 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
Vamshi Rampalli, Sr. Manager- Cloud Operations, Cambridge Technology, Inc.
Zack Wyatt, Director Sales, Cambridge Technology, Inc.
30th Oct 2019 – Apache Kafka: Why enterprise need to migrate to platforms that support Event Driven Architecture? | Register Here
7th Nov 2019 – Beyond Prediction Series: Building Enterprise Data Warehouse & Data Lakes on AWS | Register Here
13th Nov 2019 – Beyond Prediction Series: Implementing Enterprise Apache Kafka platform to enable Machine Learning | Register Here